One time on the first day of school, I was a little bit scared. The second day, I wasn't scared because Chloe was there. The third day, I got stung by a bee right on my ankle. The bee was dead, but the stinger got my leg. I had to go to the principal's office. Then, I went home, and I was feeling better. That was at Abiqua School in Salem. Saturday, September 6, 2008
One time on the first day of school, I was a little bit scared. The second day, I wasn't scared because Chloe was there. The third day, I got stung by a bee right on my ankle. The bee was dead, but the stinger got my leg. I had to go to the principal's office. Then, I went home, and I was feeling better. That was at Abiqua School in Salem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks to me like someone likes school. Am I right?
Post a Comment