Monday, July 14, 2008

I had fun at the lake. I had fun going with my friends, and I like going in their boat. I like to, well, play in the boats and swim a lot- swim, swim, swim. Then when it was time to go, I said "bye" and we left. When their cousins were there, when it was time to go, I said "bye" to their cousins, then my friends rode home in our car. Their names are Perry, Drake, Zoe, Lucy, and Talmage. I rode on the boat fast, and I don't know which one was faster, but I think it was Drake and Perry's.
We were sitting on Drake's cousin's boat, and we were watching Drake and Perry's mom swim.
Drake was showing my mom, Lisa, that he was falling backwards into the water.
I had a piece of candy, and Daddy was going to take my picture, and I didn't want him to, but he did it- with me holding my piece of candy!
Rogue was swimming by hisself on a floatie
Daddy was trying to surf on a surf board, but he was sinking. He should have tried it on his belly.

No comments: