skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Posted by Elijah Rhodes at 3:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

"Just a Journal"

About Me

My photo
Elijah Rhodes
My mom is making my own journal. I want to thank you very much for doing that and I love you, Mom. I like Christmas. I am 5, and I like to play. I like green. I like school.
View my complete profile

Things I like

  • Balloon Lagoon
  • Laurie Berkner Music
  • Doodle Book
  • C is for Cooking
  • Magic Painting Book

Places I like to go

  • Great Wolf Lodge
  • Create-A-Memory
  • Portland Children's Museum
  • Wildlife Safari
  • Oregon Zoo
  • Sunriver
  • Rogue River Rafting
  • Oregon Coast Aquarium

Game Sites I like

  • Noggin
  • PBS
  • Disney

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • I'm thankful for food, toys, my family, Jesus, and...
      • Send your own ElfYourself eCards
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)